Attention, UK Contact Centre Decision Makers!
Once again this year we’re proud to have sponsored The UK Contact Centre Decision-Maker’s Guide, the largest and most comprehensive study of the UK contact centre industry. We’re happy to offer this guide to download for free: simply visit this page to grab your copy of the full 404 page report. I highly recommend you check it out!
There is a huge amount of information in the report, and the findings are based on a detailed structured questionnaire completed by over 200 contact centre managers and directors. No matter what problems you’re facing or what issues you’re interested in, there’s bound to be something in here for you.
Here are five facts that I found particularly interesting in this year’s report:
- Only 11% of respondents use a single agent desktop, meaning that 89% require their agents to navigate multiple screens and applications within the call, with 14% needing agents to handle five or more screens.
- Having agents move between voice and text interactions is positively correlated with improved agent attrition.
- The importance to customers of not having to explain issues across channels is increasing year on year.
- 27% of contact centres reported that more than a quarter of their inbound calls could be avoided if more proactivity was used, which would make a huge difference to costs, as well as having a positive effect on customer experience.
- The top three factors that decision makers believed increased agent morale were:
- Technology to support the advisor in serving the customer
- Empowerment – the ability to make decisions that help customers
- Higher pay
Which facts in this year’s report resonate with you?
Technical Author, Inisoft