Inisoft Limited (“Inisoft”, “we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Inisoft Limited of Citypoint, 21 Tyndrum Street, Glasgow, G4 0JY.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
You do not have to give us any personal information to make use of most of Our Site. However, to contact or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise, you will need to provide us with personal information.
When you use Our Site, we or our third party providers may collect, process and store the following personal information about you:
- Information you give us. This is personal information about you that you give us. It includes the personal information that you give us to do the things noted above and when you report a problem with Our Site. The personal information you give us may include your full name, employer/place of work, email address and telephone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site we will automatically collect the following personal information:
- Technical information, including the display properties of your computer and the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time), products you viewed and searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visit of certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs, methods used to browse away from the page, the content of any forms that you complete on our website and any phone number used to call our customer services number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this personal information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send us;
- to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.
- to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to ensure that you are complying with our terms and to comply with our statutory and regulatory requirements;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this personal information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006; and
- Selected third parties including:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site; and
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the personal data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inisoft, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your personal information) if we intend to use your personal information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your personal information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by clicking on unsubscribe at the bottom of our email. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to process your personal information at any time and to request a copy of your personal information, which has been processed by automated means, is transferred to another organisation. In addition, you also have the right to have your personal information rectified if you believe the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete and right to request that we delete any information that we may hold about you where this information is no longer required by Inisoft. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
If, for any reason, you are concerned that personal information held by us is not correct, please visit Our Site and log in to amend your personal information.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE HOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SECURITY AND STORING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of personal information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Our Site. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access personal information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You also have a right to address any complaints to the data protection regulator in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office, the website for which is at https://ico.org.uk.