Unified Agent Desktop
Keep things simple for you agents with one place for every channel and for all your information.
Guide your agents through each call with confidence.
Communicate with your customers via email and SMS.
Let customers chat with an agent directly from your website.
Use Syntelate XA to manage customer information or integrate with your current CRM system.
Integrate with self-service systems.
Monitor social media platforms and respond to posts quickly.
Set up a dashboard to report on the data that's important to you and then monitor this in real time.
Set up automated outbound campaigns with preview or progressive dialling and messaging.
Voice of the Customer
Send an automated email or SMS survey to customers after each interaction then use their feedback to improve your business.
Let your supervisors quickly make changes such as moving additional agents onto inbound calls during busy periods.
Voice of the Agent
Get feedback from your agents after each customer interaction to quickly identify training requirements and process improvements.
- Any device: Both Syntelate XA and our design tools are responsive web applications, meaning they can be run on any device: desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Cloud or on-premises: Use Syntelate XA in the cloud or host Syntelate XA on your own server.
- Telephony integration: For voice calls and SMS messages, Syntelate XA integrates with a variety of telephony providers.
- Multi-Lingual: Easily translate your scripts and screens for use in multi-language environments.
Benefits for your agents
- Knowledgeable agents: As soon as a customer gets in touch, Syntelate XA matches on their phone number, email address, or social media username and then opens the customer’s record. This means that from the moment an interaction starts, your agent has all of the customer’s details in front of them, including a full history of interactions across all channels.
- Confident agents: With all the information they need at their fingertips, and scripts to guide them even through complex calls, your agents can help your customers with confidence.
- Productive agents: With fluid blending between different interaction types, and with everything held in one place, your agents will spend their time helping your customers – not navigating multiple complex systems.
Benefits for you
- Reduce average handling time, improve customer satisfaction: By making life easy for your agents, and by giving them the information that they need when they need it, your agents can help your customers faster and better.
- Reduce call volumes: With support for email, SMS, web chat, and social media, reduce call volumes while simultaneously allowing your customers to get in touch however suits them. What’s more, design text “snippets” to let agents quickly respond to common questions by any written channel.
- Improve your data capturing: Capture and report on the data that’s important to you. Accurately monitor not only how long your agents spend on calls, but also on web chats, SMS messaging, social media interactions, and emails.
- Reduce costs: Increase your agents’ productivity, simplify agent training, and see your ongoing costs fall.